Sunday 2 March 2014

Timelines

Skyfall














Insidious




 
 




Fast And Furious 6


 





These timelines have aided me in creating a remake of a title sequence as it has allowed me to break down a opening sequence into the key parts and has allowed me to see the order in which the titles appear and who needs to be credited first. This follows a strict convention which is followed by most opening credits. For example the production company e.g. Warner Bros, is always shown in the opening frame, and the actors are introduced in order of importance to the story. This will allow me to create a more professional looking piece and will aid me in creating my final film opening as well. Breaking down these title sequences has also given me lots of ideas particularly on the use of graphics which I can use in my sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment