Wednesday 30 April 2014

Evaluation question 7

Looking back from my preliminary task I feel I have learnt a number of different ways of editing and filming. This has aided me in the production of my film as it has allowed me to experiment and incorporate new ideas and techniques that have been learnt. It has also allowed us to develop my editing skills using the MAC computers and iMovie. As there was more research and planning put into the final product there was going to be a better title sequence and a better use of camera. We also knew more shots that we could use and this would help to create a higher quality and more professional piece. After using the equipment more I feel I am more confident and more used to using the camera and editing software.

Overall I feel that the final product was very successful in creating an opening sequence. I feel it has hit all of the criteria needed top create an opening title sequence.




No comments:

Post a Comment